2022 BIOLYTE Sweeps Rules & Regulations
Biolyte® ULTIMATE GOLF GETAWAY SWEEPSTAKES!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
Purchase does not increase chances of winning.
- SPONSOR:The Biolyte Ultimate Golf Getaway Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Biolyte®, and Visit Myrtle Beach (“Sponsor”). Any questions, comments or complaints are to be directed to Sponsors via email at email@example.com. Entry information is owned by Sponsors. You understand you are providing your entry information to the Sponsors. The entry information provided will only be used in the event that entrant is selected as a potential winner or if the entrant has indicated he/she would like to receive additional information from Sponsors. Any entrant who has indicated that he/she would like to receive additional information from Sponsor or the participating partners, will be contacted by Sponsors and/or partners directly via email, otherwise, Sponsors will not provide any entry information to any third party.
- ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE TO WIN.The sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States of America and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age at time of entry. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, regulation, rule or otherwise. Subject to all applicable federal and state laws and regulations. Employees of Sponsor or its affiliated companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children and their respective spouses) and household members (those living in the same home whether or not related) of those employees or of any of their respective distributors, vendors, service agencies and companies involved in the design, implementation and execution of the sweepstakes (the “Promotion Entities”), are not eligible to enter. By entering the sweepstakes, entrant indicates full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, these Official Rules and Sponsors’ decisions, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) on Wednesday, June 13th, 2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on Friday, September 30, 2022 (“Promotion Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER: Visit the sweepstakes entry page at biolyte-ultimategolfgetaway.com and submit the required information, including your first and last name, email address, home address, zip code, phone number and agreement to these Official Rules, which will be accessible from the entry page. One (1) grand prize winner and five (5) first place prize winners will be randomly selected (as set forth in Section 6) from all eligible entries. Limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries will not increase chances of winning and may result in disqualification.
All entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned. False or deceptive entries or acts, as determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion, will render the entrant ineligible. Participants represent and warrant that they have not purchased any kind of device or Internet service in order to submit an entry or participate in and/or enter the sweepstakes.
- PRIZE:Sponsors will award one (1) Grand Prizes and five (5) First Place Prizes each consisting of:
- Grand Prize: One (1) ultimate golf getaway to the “Golf Capital of the World,” Myrtle Beach, SC, for a winner and up to three guests.
- One (1) ultimate golf getaway to the “Golf Capital of the World,” Myrtle Beach, SC, for a winner and up to three guests.
- Luxury accommodations with two separate rooms or a two-bedroom unit for double occupancy accommodations
- Accommodations for up to four (4)
- Three (3) nights, four (4) days
- Three (3) rounds of golf for four at TBD golf courses
- One round with Charlie Rymer (based on availability)
- $200 dining credit for one (1) dinner
- Swag from Playgolfmyrtlebeach.com
- Accommodations for up to four (4)
- Note: Trip valid until December 2023.
- Trip Blackout months – April – May and September – October
- First Place Prize: Five (5) first place prize winners will receive: An assortment of Biolyte Biolyte products and some golf related items such as balls, branded golf shirts and potentially other golf related equipment.
All prizes are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. A prize winner cannot assign or transfer his or her prize to another person. NOTE: Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $3,000, plus the five first place prizes is valued at $100 each and the aggregate ARV of $500. Total ARV of all prizes is $3,500.
- HOW TO WIN: On or around October 4, 2022 or within a reasonable time thereafter, Sponsors will randomly choose One (1) potential Grand Prize winner and five (5) potential First Place prize winners from all valid entries. Selection of winners will be from all approved forms of entry including via the official QR code on the retail POS or from going to biolyte-ultimategolfgetaway.com or from any official social and digital partner channels promoting the sweepstakes with a link to the sweepstakes. The decisions of the Sponsors will be final and binding and cannot be appealed. Prize winners will be notified by email and/or phone shortly after the drawing on or about October 4-6, 2022 and must meet all eligibility requirements.
- CLAIMING PRIZES/RELEASES:Eligibility and all claims made by a potential winner are subject to verification.
Sponsors will randomly select potential winners per the “How to Win” process outlined in item 6 of these rules and contact them via email and/or phone using the information provided during the entry process. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within two (2) business days of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned unclaimed or is undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected in Sponsors’ sole discretion from among the remaining eligible entries. If the prize notification is returned as undeliverable or if the potential winner fails to respond to notification attempts, the potential winner may be disqualified, and an alternate winner may be selected in Sponsors’ sole discretion from among the remaining eligible entries. In the event the winner declines the prize, Sponsors may elect, in their sole discretion, to select an alternate winner from among the remaining eligible entries. If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an entry, or if the winning email address does not belong to an individual, but rather to an eligible group, business or organization, the entry will be deemed submitted by the legitimate holder of the email account listed on the entry as determined by Sponsors.
Subject to verification of eligibility, prizes awarded to potential winners selected from entries will be mailed to winners’ addresses with the zip codes provided on their entry form.
Except where prohibited, by accepting a prize, the prize winner consents to Sponsors’ use of prize winner’s name, photograph and likeness, without additional compensation, for advertising, trade and promotional purposes in all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, and may be required to sign, have notarized, and submit an affidavit or eligibility and release form, except where prohibited by law. Sponsors shall not be responsible or liable for failure to contact potential winners due to an undeliverable email message, incorrect phone number, full or non-operational voicemail, or an inactive or suspended email account or failure by potential winner to provide a current email address. Participants should be sure to check their email messages regularly and keep their account updated with their correct contact information so that they will be able to be contacted if selected as a potential winner. A potential winner, who fails to notify Sponsors via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via reply to the initial email identifying them as a potential winner, with any issue within two (2) business days after attempted prize notification, forfeits any right to do so. Sponsors are not responsible for fraudulent communications sent to entrants not by Sponsors.
- ODDS: Odds of winning any prizes will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS:By entering the sweepstakes, participants agree to waive any rights to claim ambiguity in the Official Rules and regulations. Decisions made by Sponsors in relation to this sweepstakes are final and binding in all matters, including, without limitation, interpretation of these Official Rules and the awarding of the sweepstakes prize, and cannot be appealed. Sponsors reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes in the event that the sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, acts of God, pandemic, timing or any other causes beyond the control of promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the sweepstakes. Sponsors do not make any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any prize including, without limitation, quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Further, no responsibilities are accepted for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority. Sponsors may modify, rescind, cancel or revoke the sweepstakes at any time in their sole discretion without notice or liability. Entrants who attempt to tamper with this sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Winners may be responsible for any taxes due as a result of winning the prize. Additional restrictions may apply. Any attempt to deliberately damage the sweepstakes or operation of the sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action by Sponsors who may seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- RIGHT OF PUBLICITY:By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants (and prize winners) consent to the use of their respective names, cities, states, likenesses, voices, biographical information, and images for purposes of advertising, marketing and promoting Sponsors and Sponsors’ brands and products without compensation or further consent, except where prohibited by law. Winners may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release form prior to prize fulfillment.
- CANCELLATION:Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to suspend, cancel or modify the sweepstakes at any time and for any reason. Some reasons could include but are not limited to, a computer virus, bug, malfunction, manipulation or other technical problem or any misuse of the sweepstakes process, regardless of the cause, affects, compromises, or corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the sweepstakes. Notice of cancellation will be posted at the entry site. SPONSORS SHALL NOT BE OBLIGATED TO AWARD ANY PRIZE THAT RELATES TO OR ARISES OUT OF AN IRREGULAR ENTRY OR IMPROPER OR MISTAKEN PRIZE NOTIFICATION, OPERATION OR FUNCTION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES. No more than the stated number of prizes in these Official Rules will be awarded. In addition to the foregoing, if for any reason (including, but not limited to, strikes, lockouts, pandemics, acts of God, technical difficulties, and other events not within the reasonable control of Sponsors) Sponsors cannot continue the sweepstakes, Sponsors may, in their sole discretion, cancel the sweepstakes or extend the Promotion Period.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in the sweepstakes, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsors, the Promotion Entities, including but not limited to their subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the sweepstakes; (b) technical errors; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail or email; (e) errors in the administration of the sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the sweepstakes, and in no event will the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees.
- COVID-19 ASSUMPTION OF RISK, RELEASE, WAIVER, AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT:In order to redeem any prize, winners and any travel companions must, on behalf of themselves, their minor children, and any personal representatives, heirs, and next of kin, sign a COVID-19 Assumption of Risk, Release, Waiver, and Indemnification Agreement, confirming their full awareness of the current global COVID-19 virus outbreak as well as other current variants of COVID-19 and the inherent risks involved when choosing to travel. It is the winner’s and any companions’ personal decision to travel and they must certify that they are doing so with full knowledge of travel recommendations, restrictions, regulations, and risks with regards to COVID-19, as well as the possibility of future travel restrictions, and taking full responsibility for their actions with regard to traveling. The agreement will also release, indemnify, hold harmless and covenant not to sue Sponsors, their officers, employees, volunteers, agents, representatives, and any other person involved either directly or indirectly in the Sweepstakes, from all claims, suits, expenses, attorney fees and demands of any nature (including negligence) caused by, deriving from, or associated with the travel prize.
- DISPUTES: Each Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the sweepstakes, or any prize awarded or the determination of prize winner, which cannot be resolved between the parties, will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages, and any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering the sweepstakes), and entrant further waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of the entrants, prize winner, Sponsors and the Promotion Entities, in connection with the sweepstakes will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), that would cause application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia. All Entrants consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located within Atlanta, Georgia.
- WINNER’S LIST:To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or a winners list via mail, please mail your request, together with a self-addressed, stamped envelope, to: The Biolyte Ultimate Golf Getaway! c/o Cross Over Marketing, Attn: Sweepstakes Administrator: 730 Salada Drive, Prosper, TX Requests received after May 1, 2022 will not be honored.
Effective date: February 1, 2019
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Service means the websites used for the sweepstakes.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Date of Birth
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
The collected data can be used for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Cross Over Marketing, LLC. may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Cross Over Marketing, LLC. will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Cross Over Marketing, LLC may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Cross Over Marketing, LLC. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Cross Over Marketing, LLC.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Cross Over Marketing, LLC. aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
The right of rectification.
You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to object.
You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
The right of restriction.
You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
The right to data portability.
You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
The right to withdraw consent.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Retail Sports Marketing Inc. relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com