Myrtle Beach’s primary allure for golfers are the area’s 90 courses, which deliver a combination of quality and value no destination can match, but the Atlantic Ocean is certainly a nice perk.
When you stay oceanfront, sleeping with sliding glass door cracked open, allowing the sound of the gently pounding surf to waft through the room is one of life’s simple pleasures, as is enjoying a cup coffee on the balcony before leaving for the course.
If you want North Myrtle Beach to serve as the base for your next golf trip (and there are a lot of good reasons to do so!), here are five of the area’s best accommodations options:
– Avista Resort, one of the Grand Strand’s top-ranked properties, according to Tripadvisor, offers one-, two- and three-bedroom condo style accommodations, along with stunning ocean views. Located just minutes from Tidewater Golf Club, Avista is also home to multiple onsite dining options, including an in-house sports bar golfers love.
– The 116-room Best Western Ocean Sands enjoys a premium location on the water and it’s just minutes from Barefoot Resort and Arcadian Shores Golf Club, among many other others. Throw in complimentary hot breakfast each morning and Best Western Ocean Sands is an outstanding option for golf groups.
– North Beach Villas is on the shortlist of the Grand Strand’s most luxurious properties. Reminiscent of Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas, North Beach features a 2.5-acre water escape area that includes a swim up pool bar. Throw-in 21 Main, a prime steakhouse and sushi bar, and North Beach is a destination of choice for discerning golfers.
– Ocean Creek Resort offers a variety of accommodations options, ranging from an oceanfront tower to villas and garden homes. Ocean Creek has something for every golf group and the Beach Club Bar & Grill is the perfect place to cap a great day.
– Prince Resort at Cherry Grove Pier combines contemporary condo accommodations and amenities that include a rooftop pool. Prince Resort is one of the area’s most popular properties and that’s doubly the case for golfers who want to enjoy the best the Grand Strand has to offer on and off the course.
North Myrtle Beach is an ideal location for golf groups and properties like Avista Resort, Best Western Oceans Sands, North Beach Villas, Ocean Creek and Prince Resort are a big reason why.