It’s one of the area’s highest rated lodging properties year after year, and for good reason: as Myrtle Beach’s only oceanfront hotel for nearly a mile in either direction, Island Vista Resort offers an unmatched combination of seclusion and convenience, located mere minutes from the heart of downtown Myrtle Beach and scores of award-winning golf options.
Check out what recent visitors have had to say about their Island Vista experience!
Marque Bennet said in June 2022:
“Island Vista exceeded my expectations!! I cannot stress enough how friendly the entire staff was; from the moment we checked in we felt like we were coming home. We received a gift bag as a gift when we check in and a gift certificate to use in the resort. The pools and hot tubs had so much space and options that multiple families can enjoy them without feeling too crowded! We added another day to our stay and invited a friend over… Island Vista was more than accommodating. Our decision to extend our stay came at a spur of the moment and the staff were so understanding; we were even able to keep our room. The rooms are immaculate and polished to perfection. There are multiple elevators and easy access to parking garages! They have fire pits near the pools where you can enjoy live music and beach views. Beach access is as easy as walking out of the lobby and through the pool/fire pit area. We stayed in the ocean front room with two queen beds and a full kitchen; it was at an unbeatable rate compared to the other hotels with less amenities and more cost. We will be coming back every time we visit Myrtle! 10/10”
Carlos Campbell said in August 2022:
“This place is one of the best in this area. I have been coming here for years. If you stay for a few nights you for sure won’t regret it. I had the most AMAZING morning having breakfast at The Cypress Room located inside of Island Vista resort! I highly recommend the veggie omelette with cheese and salsa and Lesa as your server. I have been coming to this restaurant since 2014 during the on and off season. I consistently receive stellar service there!”
Koryn Johnson said in June 2022:
“This resort offers an experience like no other I have encountered at Myrtle Beach.
1.You have an east and west end option for poolside experience and seating with their two outdoor pools, along with a jacuzzi. Or you can go in doors to another pool if you aren’t working on a tan or if there is bad weather.
2. They have a tiki hut in the pool area offering beverages with or without alcohol, along with a food menu. There is also a lounge offering a food menu and bar and the Cypress Room which offers indoor or outdoor dining (ocean front views). So your breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks are always available for purchase.
3. Room service is also available, but I’ve never tried it, due to the ambiance of the lounge/dining hall.
4. No need to bring along your umbrella, chairs, or towels. Towels are provided as long as they are returned. There are chairs and umbrellas available throughout the pool area. On the beach, chairs and umbrellas can be rented on a daily basis. And a plus for me, there is always a lifeguard on post, right on Island Vistas beach area. There are two spray off areas for when you return from the beach.
4. Each morning a tractor clears and cleans the beach area.
5. Night life at the resort is so relaxing. There are several fire pits throughout the pool area to enjoy a nice laid back evening.
6. Two parking garages on the east or west end of the resort. You feel secure knowing your vehicle is in a safe space.
7. Staff is polite and servers are pleasant and accommodating. They also have daily Security patrolling the resort and pool area.
8. Rooms are spacious, almost like your own oceanfront apartment or studio.”
Island Vista’s team of expert golf directors is ready to help customize the perfect golf getaway for you and your group. Click here to find out more!