Whether you’re looking for a nationally renowned golf package provider or a locally based business to help book your trip, Myrtle Beach offers both in abundance. As the game’s most popular travel destination, packagers of all stripes are happy to book Myrtle Beach golf trips. Here are five of the best.
● Golf Zoo offers the best of both worlds as a national provider with a thriving Myrtle Beach office that features a team that knows the area as well as anyone. Golf Zoo books every layout in the area and offers the same versatility off the course, offering everything from standard hotels to private homes.
● Seaside Golf Vacations has long been one of the area’s most popular package providers, helping leaders book courses that best fit their group. Whether you are a collection of highly skilled players looking to experience Myrtle Beach’s most challenging layouts or an assemblage of high handicappers that want to have a good time on and off the course, Seaside Golf Vacations will deliver.
● The team at Myrtle Beach Golf Desk has been booking trips since 1991, ensuring the type of institutional knowledge that makes every trip better. From stay-and-play deals for large groups to single round tee times, the Golf Desk team delivers a combination of customer service and local knowledge that will enhance your next golf vacation.
● Closing in on four decades as one of the area’s leading package providers, Myrtle Beach Golf Directors has the knowledge and local connections to hook your group up with the perfect course lineup. Just as enticing, Myrtle Beach Golf Directors has the ability to book your group into condos accommodations at 10 different courses, 11 hotels and luxury homes, ensuring your group will have a good time on and off the course.
● My Golf Vacation is another national provider that delivers outstanding local service. With nearly 50,000 current clients and years of experience, the My Golf Vacation team understands what makes for an unforgettable golf trip. My Golf Vacation combines its institutional knowledge with tremendous value to make it one of Myrtle Beach’s most popular golf providers.
Whether your group prefers to use a national provider or a Myrtle Beach-based company, any of these five will deliver.