You shouldn't step up to the tee box until you've had the most important meal of the day, and golfers in the Myrtle Beach area are in luck.
You can get breakfast any time during a Myrtle Beach golf trip, and the prices are insane. Some offer golfer specials – pancakes, eggs, bacon and sausage and toast for as low as $2.99, or about the cost of an Egg McSomething.
Here are our top five picks for places to start your day:
1) Magnolia's at 26th: This place is popular for its lunch and dinner buffet, but many don't realize that Magnolia's also puts out a breakfast spread like no other.
Scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage, fried potatoes, grits, gravy, biscuits and more line the buffet table, along with fresh fruit and pancakes on the side.
Best of all, Magnolia's is on Ocean Boulevard in downtown Myrtle Beach, walking distance from many of the major hotels in the area.
2) Sea Captain's House: This 60-year-old restaurant may be famous for its seafood, but it does an outstanding job of serving hot breakfast in the mornings.
With made-to-order omelets, pancakes, waffles and all the traditional breakfast favorites, this Southern-style seafood house also shows its true colors with the seafarer's omelet and the crab cakes benedict.
What better way to start you day than enjoying a delicious breakfast while watching the sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean.
3) Hot Stacks: The name says it all at this local hot spot – fat stacks of pancakes dripping with maple syrup and melted butter. Gotta love it.
But what makes this place stand out in a thick crowd is its reasonably priced menu.
Hot Stacks has all the standards, plus breakfast quesadillas and stuffed crepes for those with more adventurous taste buds.
4) Mammy's Kitchen: This family restaurant on the corner of Kings Highway and Mr. Joe White Avenue has been serving hot food to locals and visitors for more than a half-century.
All the standard Southern dishes are on the buffet – eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, grits, gravy and biscuits – or you can order off the menu. Mammy's will even make the dish of your wish to order.
5) Plantation Pancake House: Golfers on the north end can count on great food and service at this popular breakfast restaurant.
Best of all, Plantation serves all the traditional favorites for very little money. You're guaranteed a hot cup of coffee and a smile en route to your round.
More Myrtle Beach Restaurant Top 5 Lists:
Tell us what we missed in the comments below!